At Perth Hills Physiotherapy Mundaring, we provide a methodical approach to problem solving, ensuring you receive an accurate diagnosis and understand the source of your pain or injury. We’ll develop an individual treatment solution to resolve your pain and help you to reach your goals.
We believe simplicity is paramount to tailoring your treatment session. Our approach is to assess, intervene (treat) and reassess, to ensure every patient at Perth Hills Physiotherapy gets the best possible results from their visit.
Come and see us for:
- Joint Pain – knee, hip, shoulder, elbow etc
- Joint Replacement optimal recovery
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Spinal Pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries
- Post-natal return to activity
- Osteoarthritis related joint pain
- Dry needling